Believe not every spirit
Many believers are falling away in these last days. The reason? They have believed the lie of false, demonic spirits.
In I John 4, we learn how to discern false spirits and to know the truth!
I John 4:1-4:
1. Beloved, believe not every Spirit but try the spirits whether they are of God; because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
2. Here by know ye the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God.
3. And every spirit that confesses not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God and this is the spirit of antichrist.
4. Ye are of God little children and have overcome them and here’s why because greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world.
Therefore, you can test every Spirit knowing the markings of a cult from a true church.
When you see ISIS and ANTIFA hating Christians and tearing down crosses, burning churches, raping women, killing innocent men, women, and children, discern that this is the antichrist spirit alive and well is is not the spirit of the living God.
This is my Word of Hope for you, my friend.
Reflect on this message:
1. As you read or hear this message, what does it mean to you?
2. What part of it do you have questions about? Ask God to explain it to you.
3. What should you do now to apply this message to your life?