Do you have a measure of faith?
Merry Christmas: Here’s a gift for you from God:
A MEASURE OF FAITH!
“For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think soberly according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.”
The Greek word for “measure” is “metron” -met’-ron, an apparently primary word; a measure (“metre”), literally or figuratively; by implication, a limited portion (degree): — measure.
The reason that God gave man a measure of faith is that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
The Bible shows us different levels or measures of faith:
1. Little Faith (See Matthew 6:30; 8:26; 16:8 and Luke 12:28)
2. Great Faith (See Matthew 8:10; Luke 7:9)
3. Mountain Moving Faith (See Matthew 17:20)
4. Weak Faith (See Romans 14:1)
5. Dead Faith (See James 2:14-25)
I believe little faith can grow.
Those that are weak in faith can be strengthened.
Dead faith can be resurrected.
That’s the reason the disciples said in Luke 17:5 “Lord, increase our faith.”
When faith begins to be used, it’s like a seed that will grow.
How do you get faith?
Romans 10:17 “So then faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the Word of God.”
God gives you faith. Now Grow in it. Hold onto it. This is my Word of Hope for you today, my friend.
Reflect on this message:
1. As you read or hear this message, what does it mean to you?
2. What part of it do you have questions about? Ask God to explain it to you.
3. What should you do now to apply this message to your life?