Do you know how to pray?
As this world falls away from God in these last days, we need to know how to pray.
When it comes to prayer, there are just three basic considerations:
1. Give prayer adequate time. God draws us to Himself through prayer. Make sure you take time to build a personal relationship with the God who loves you with an infinite love.
2. Give prayer adequate space. In His presence, our souls find rest and refreshment. Make sure that you find a place to pray where you can concentrate without being disturbed, where you can focus only on God and not be distracted.
3. Give prayer adequate attention. To pray effectively, you need to make prayer your number one priority. One way to do this is to begin and end your day in prayer.
And as you pray, pray to the FATHER, in the name of Jesus Christ. Pray God’s Word reminding God what He has said by declaring and decreeing it, believing in and never doubting it.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
“Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus”
Pray: Lord, forgive me for not making prayer a priority. My desire is to bless You with my prayers. Help me to give the right time, space, and attention to prayer daily.
This is my Word of Hope for you, my friend.
Reflect on this message:
1. As you read or hear this message, what does it mean to you?
2. What part of it do you have questions about? Ask God to explain it to you.
3. What should you do now to apply this message to your life?